EUSFLAT Best Student Paper Award will be given according to the following rules:
(for further details please visit the official EUSFLAT Awards page: http://www.eusflat.org/awards.php)
- The applicant must be a Ph.D. student.
- Application should be submitted by the EasyChair System, including a report from the PhD supervisor by the field “Attachment (*)” in the form.
- The paper should be submitted according to the general submission procedure of the EUSFLAT conference, therefore meeting the general deadline given in the conference call for papers.
- The applicant must be the first author of the paper and she/he must have the approval of all co-authors for its submission as a student paper.
- The applicant should personally make the oral presentation of the paper and, if awarded, attend the award ceremony.
- Previously awarded students cannot apply for a second award.
- The Award Commission will take into account both the quality of the paper itself and the quality of the oral presentation.
- The awarded applicant will receive, in addition to the Award itself, a 200 Euro valued prize plus a one-year free subscription to EUSFLAT.
A report should contain a short presentation of a student, and sum up shortly the achievement of a paper (stressing the new elements). One page is enough.
Contact: Eulalia Szmidt